John G. Peloso, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVS
- Bachelor of Science - University of Guelph 1983
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine - Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph 1987
- Master of Science - Michigan State University 1992
- Surgical Residency - Michigan State University 1992
- Boarded Specialist - American College of Veterinary Surgeons 1993
Orthopedic and Soft Tissue Surgery, Lameness, Sales
Dr. Peloso worked for two years at a standardbred racetrack practice in Ontario, Canada after finishing veterinary college. In 1992, he completed the three-year residency and Masters program in equine surgery at Michigan State University. He was a staff surgeon at Texas A&M University from 1992-1995 and then returned to private practice for 3 years as a surgeon in Louisville, Kentucky. In October 1998, Dr. Peloso moved to Ocala and is a founding partner in the Equine Medical Center of Ocala.